Thursday, October 1, 2009

i feel gt ppl follow me!!!!

Thursday, October 1, 2009
29/9 mon
today morning i hav class...
cox dear yesterday late slp...
so today can wake up...thn i "terpaksa" so college by bus by myself~
while waiting bus,i saw a guy standing in front of me!
i feel so strange!!!!!!!!!so scare!!!!!!
i remember i saw the guy b4,i rmb he always take metro bus n goes off the bus b4 midvalley~
but today...he always look at me!!
somemore he follow me naik metro bus...n go off the bus at the last station which is kota raya station...
at first,he walk in front of me...
suddenly,he stop at MC Donald n take out cigarette...
haiz..
no choice...thn i walk in front him liao~
luckily...i see kian chong behind me n walk..he comes toward me...
i feel so safe whn i saw him...cox got a friend beside me~
i saw kian chong n talk to him...thn the guy not follow me lagi...
haiz...thank you kian chong...



At nite..chatting v dear...i tell dear..today morning i feel got ppl follow me..
haiz...dear scold me...ask me to be careful..
he said if posible...he will try to wake up to fetch me...
but...i noe dear is veli tired also...he need to work...somemore his 2nd shop will open on coming Nov..he is so busy bout upholster his 2nd shop this month...
haiz~my future...will be how lea?
lesser dating v dear?
sad:( or happy:) nea????
dear got his own shop...i must be happy...but dear be more busy...no time accompany me!
haiz...confusing~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket